The Stages of Studying for Finals as told by Friends

3:19:00 PM

It is finals time once again on college campuses around the country, and students can be seen at the lib till all hours of the day, drinking copious amounts of caffeine and cramming as much information into their brains as humanly possible. To commemorate the (least) wonderful time of the year, here is a play by play of studying for finals as told by Friends.


The first day in the lib when I walk in and see all my friends


But then I realize the person behind me is playing music way too loud 


And its time for me to actually try to study... 


And that's when I realize I definitely did not sleep enough for this 


So I overcompensate with coffee and go a little crazy 


And we play baseball with a tiny hand and a crumpled up gum wrapper


But then I decide to actually study again and the wifi craps out...


Looking at the study guide like...


And then the hardest task of the day agreeing on what kind of food we want from Ubereats 


Knowing its time to go home when: 


And realizing you get to do it all over again tomorrow like: 



Happy finals everyone!! I wish you strong coffee and good luck. Remember, if you go a little crazy, you can always self-medicate with Friends. 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments