Finally, A Break

9:15:00 PM

This holiday break was much needed after a long, full semester, and it has been just the change of pace I needed. This month has been filled with holiday celebrations, visiting with family, working here and there, and lots and lots of time spent with my wonderful friends. 
Here's a few pictures from my wonderful last month of break.

G-eazy Concert 

G-eazy Concert 

Love you Klo 

Monterey 

Monterey 

Christmas Eve 

Christmas


NYE 

I came into the new year in a busy flurry of work and celebrations and barely even took a moment to reflect on this brand new year. Now that I've had a week to digest, I am really looking forward to this fresh start. I'm kicking off the year with a trip to Tuscon on Monday to check out where some of my best friends live and go to school. 
Other things I'm looking forward to are some planned vacations to Florida and Europe, exploring more of San Francisco with my friends, learning more advanced nursing this semester with Med-Surg 2, turning 21, and I am of course always looking forward to my next break (summer i can't wait for you!). 
This year I am focusing on balance. This is the ever-elusive idea that I can somehow pull off juggling all aspects of my life in a somewhat even and manageable way. As impossible as this sounds, I am focusing on including as much balance as possible. I want less stress and more fun, more squats matched with more cookies, more trips matched with more work, more studying with more study breaks, you get the idea. So here's to 2017 being a fresh new year of this life I am so lucky to have, and here's to giving my balancing act my best shot! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments